$60 AOL Instant Messenger (AIM) Study

|

Are you and your buddies regular users of Instant Messaging? Participate in a 6-week research study to improve your understanding of Instant Messaging (IM). We are looking for groups of at least 4 IM buddies to investigate the use of an extension to the AOL Instant Messenger (AIM). The study would be run between July 8th and August 30. Participants will receive a monetary compensation of a $60 Amazon Gift certificate.

If you are interested, please answer the following questions. We will select participants among the people who complete the survey.

To be considered to participate in this study, please complete a short survey at:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?s...44LyeUeQ_3d_3d


I would participate in this study too bad I am gonna be out of town visiting family. Oh well, I'm sure I will find other studies to participate in when I get back. Hope some of you are able to participate and make an extra $60

0 comments: