Netverdix Offers Payments by PayPal

|


Netverdix is now making payment via PayPal, they use to only offer checks as a payment option. Netverdix pays you once you meet the $5 minimum requirement, accounts under $5.00 will roll over to the next payment period. I just joined this survey site in May, I currently have been paid $2.00. The person who told me about this survey panel advised me to complete all my profiles, in which I received a cash drawing entry for each, I did that and have only received one survey so far. I did find one invitation from them in my spam folder so maybe I missed out on a couple I didn't even know about, I guess thats what happens when I forget to add them to my contacts.(lol)

Netverdix members are a diverse community of consumers that earn CASH for sharing their opinions, reactions and deepest insights with leading national and global organizations about how to make better products, advertising and messaging decisions.

Without our panel members, many of the world's leading organizations would not understand what you demand and need. Netverdix panel members are not just the driving force behind our business, but they are the driving force behind our clients. That is why we are asking you to become a member of our consumer panel, sharing your opinions and reactions about the products, messages and services offered by companies from around the world.

0 comments: