Viewpoint Forum Payment Proof

A couple days ago I received my check from Viewpoint Forum, I wasn't expecting it until a couple more weeks. If you don't already now Viewpoint Forum is a invitation only survey panel. They send surveys worth points which can be converted into money, they have one of the better point to cash systems. I believe I tested 4 products for them and I was compensated fairly well for my participation. They have become one of my favorite survey sites because of the amount of product tests I receive. And as you can see they are legitimate because I received a check from them! Anyway, if you would like to join I can send you an invite, just email me at the address provided in the "Contact" section. Here is a scan of my check, to enlarge just click on it. Want more info about Viewpoint Forum? Click Here and scroll to the bottom!

0 comments: