Your2Cents Payment - Finally!

|

I finally got my check from Your2Cents - it took a little over 2 months! This defiantly isn't a timely manner. I checked their FAQ's and Privacy Policy I found nothing about the processing time of payments. I then click on "Survey Support" at the bottom of the page and then chose "When will I receive my incentive reward?" it stated: "You should receive your incentive reward 6-8 weeks after you complete the survey. If you have not received your incentive reward and it has been more than 8 weeks, please fill out a support ticket." Obviously this survey support is pretty outdated since they don't sent payment after you complete each survey, you request a check for $10 or more and then they send you payment.


Although their payments are late I personally enjoy their surveys and am usually rewarded fairly for them. Even with their new point system I am still compensated well for my opinion, not sure why they switched over to the point system in the first place. I wrote a message to Your2Cents support department today expressing my concern about the amount of time it took to process my payment. Hopefully they get back to me within the 24-48 hours like stated.

Update 3/2/09

I received a reply from Your2Cents about the time it took to process my payment. Here is what they stated:

"We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Our incentives department was not processing checks the whole month of December; processing began again on January 5/09 and from this date it will be 6-8 weeks to receive your incentive reward. Once again we would like to apologize for the delay in you incentive reward."

They should have sent out an email or posted an update when you login about this. It would have been nice to know that I would have to wait more than 2 months to get my payment, at least I would have felt informed.

0 comments: