Socratic Forum Payment

First I would like to apologize for not posting anything for the past couple weeks. I was out of town visiting family and didn't plan on staying as long as I did, but things came up and I had to stay little longer than expected. After returning, Pella was holding the Tulip Time Festival honoring their Dutch heritage. I spent some time going downtown with friends and trying all the different types of dutch food they had at all the food stands, went on a tour through the history of the town and then finally the parade. I was defiantly busy this past week, but it was fun. I hope all the mothers out there had a great time on Mothers Day!

Anyway, during the time I was gone I received a check(view here) in the mail from Socratic Forum in the amount of $15.00. I requested it on 2/23 and received it around 4/8, so it took about 4 weeks. I probably took about 4 or 5 surveys to acquire that amount, their surveys are pretty fair when it comes to compensation. I have been invited to exclusive panels through Socratic Forum's surveys which is nice. They send a survey or so every month, most of the surveys I am invited to are between $2 & $5.

0 comments: