Greenfield Online's Technical Difficulties

Over the past month and a half I have noticed that Greenfield Online's surveys have been coming up with the "technical difficulties" page. I hope I am not the only one experiencing this. It's quit annoying especially when a fair paying survey comes into your inbox and when you click the link to take you to the survey, after conforming that you are the person on the survey, but low and behold it says, "Sorry for your inconvenience. We are having technical difficulties. Please check back later.


I suppose it wouldn't be so bad if when you did check back later the survey actually worked, but unfortunately it doesn't. This hasn't happened for just one or even a couple surveys, but for every survey I have tried to take at Greenfield. I even logged in and complete the pre-survey questions and when it tries to transfer me to the survey page, the "technical difficulties" page also appears.

Whether its the site or just me, I think they need to do something about this. I'm gonna take a leap and guess its probably not just me and say they should put their technical team to work.

Has anyone else been getting these errors when trying to complete surveys? If you have been experiencing this, for how long?

0 comments: