MySurvey & Lightspeed Join Together


If you read the June2009 Edition of Opinion Matters then you may remember that MySurvey's parent company TNS partnered with WPP's information, insight and consultancy division, known as the The Kantar Group. Some of you may also know that Lightspeed Online is also a member of The Kantar Group. Since the same company now owns both MySurvey and Lightspeed Online there will be new changes implemented to make your membership more rewarding. Keep your ears open during the next three months for more information on how your membership may change. You can view the January 2010 Newsletter for more info.

I am not sure exactly how I feel about this announcement for the plain fact that I am not sure what they will exactly be implementing. I am defiantly hoping for the better in them being owned by the same company, I really hope that they way we receive rewards is not changed for the worst. I think payment options are a big factor in staying with a survey panel as well as the amount of payment for the participation per survey. Sometimes merging with other survey sites can be a good thing and other times it makes you stray away from them. I remember when Your2Cents merged with Toluna, although it may have been a good change in the companies eyes, I am still not sure if I like it. So changes can be good, bad or sometimes they just linger in the middle of it all.

0 comments: