Opinion Outpost Quick Thoughts App for iPad

|




Opinion Outpost has a new way to share your opinions! If you have an iPad you can install this app and start taking surveys that range from $1-$3 each. You can use these rewards to purchase iTunes gift cards. Here is the breakdown of what this app has to offer:
  • After earning $10, you’ll be able to redeem your iTunes® credit. 
  • Use your gift cards for the music, movies, apps, TV shows and books you love. 
    • Over 1000 surveys available
    • Earn up to $3.00 per survey
    • Most surveys can be completed in a very short period of time.
  •  Signing up is easy and safe. 
  • Must be 18 years or older and U.S. resident to participate.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This app is worthless. It's been 8 months since I started using it and I'm stuck at 9 dollars, after you get 10 they send you an iTunes card allegedly. I've managed to get 2-3 dollars at a max but then as soon as I hit 9 dollars every single survey that pops up lets me start and immediately tells me i do not qualify for the survey. Understand this happens on some of them after I simply click "start survey" or "i agree to be honest in my opinions during this survey" absolute waste of time.