i.think Inc. Survey Payment

|



i.think Inc. is a small but reputable survey company, they don't send that many surveys out but when they do I usually qualify for them. I also receive payment within 4 to 6 weeks as they state, they pay by check so it does take a while to actually get the payment - but they do pay. The surveys tend to pay lower amounts, ranging from $1.00 up to $6.00. I normally get the $2.00 surveys which don't take much time to complete, it would be nice if they send more survey invitations though. i.think Inc. isn't the best survey company but every little bit helps when it comes to todays economy. I use the money I earn from surveys, studies and product tests to buy my son clothes and other necessities, I am also a frugal shopper so that helps as well. I have received a couple checks from i.think Inc for my participation in their surveys, as you can tell from the dates on the checks they don't send that many surveys, or at least ones that I qualify for. Qualifying for surveys also depends on your demographics, so maybe I'm just not what they are looking for most of the time. You win some you lose some. Here are the checks I was able to scan, I have gotten about 3 others but didn't have a scanner at the time and wasn't as technological as I am now.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your new Blog!
A nice easy read. I shall check back often.