Opinion Outpost Update

After completing a couple surveys for Opinion Outpost the other day I saw a message posted in my members section. The message was stating that they want to make sure checks are promptly sent to the members who have requested them. They also went on to say that if you experience a problem with the processing of your check they would like you to contact by calling them at 1-877-254-1234 or by emailing them at panel@opinionoutpost(dot)com. They will look into and immediately rectify the situation.

It seems like Opinion Outpost really wants members to be happy with how they are processing payments, which is defiantly good to know! Your2cents should take a few pointers from Opinion Outpost concerning their payment processing, it's been over 2 months since I requested my check and still have not received it. I requested it on 12/2/2008 and it just got sent out 2/6/2009. I thought they said they were improving the way they process payments? The first check I received from Your2cents, 7/29/2007, was sent out within 3 weeks, it looks like the processing time has gotten worse not better.

I like their surveys and product tests but they really need to speed things up. Let's hope that after they are finished with the whole new point system it will get better. I still am not sure what to think about the point system. I haven't been invited to a point survey as of yet so I can't tell if it's going to be a good or bad change, cash is always better in my opinion.

1 comments:

elpaso95 said...

Hello Sweet-Trix:
I Really Apologise For My Comment On Your2Cents. Just Have To Have Inner Strength.
I Won $5.00 From Your Free Surveys. I Don't Know How I Did It But, The $5 PayPal Will Help.

Just Got My First Survey From This New Site & I Totally Forgot I Had Joined Them? Here Is The Link

Focus Pointe
https://www.focuspointeonline.com/myfocusgroup/mfg_Login.aspx

Chao! I Am Trying Deserately To Find Suicide Girls " Italian Villa " Soundtrack Spent 3 Hours Seeking No Results