Updates & Advisory Panel Survey

Mindfield has lowered their minimum withdrawal from $10.00 to $5.00, this is effective immediately. You can log into your account and to the right you will see the cash out threshold is now $5.00. After hearing this I decided to withdrawal my earnings since next time it won't take as long to reach $5 instead of $10. They do pay via check only, but at least the minimum is now less.

I have sent out quite a few Viewpoint Forum invitations, if you would also like an invite you can email me at SurveyDirectory@gmail(dot)com. Yesterday after sending out invitations I withdrew my earnings, they sent me an email conformation stating that I will receive the check within 10-14 days. This will be my second payment from them, i will post payment proof when I receive it.


International Advisory Panel Survey:

Please take this fun survey about instant messaging.

If you know of anyone who would be interested in taking
this survey (and a chance at a prize), PLEASE forward
this email to them.

There will be 10 $25 prizes randomly chosen among
those who participate in this survey.

THE DEADLINE FOR RESPONSE IS WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 4th

Here is a link to the survey:

Survey Link

0 comments: