Viewpoint Forum Temporarily Suspends Referral Program

Viewpoint Forum has temporarily suspended their referral program. I am not sure of the exact date that they suspended the program but when I tried to send a couple invitations out the following message appeared:

"Sorry. The referral program has temporarily been suspended."

I even checked in the FAQs section on their website and it says the same thing under the question "Can I refer a friend to participate in Viewpoint Forum?"

They do not state when the referral program will be active again. If you still want to email me your first and last name & email address for a Viewpoint Forum invitation you can do so, this way when the referral program does start back up I will email you invites as soon as I am aware of it. Or you can just wait until they active the program again and send me the info then.

0 comments: