Ideal Opinions - New Survey Site!

While I was checking my email the other day I noticed an email from Ideal Opinions, the subject was "You're Invited". Below is what the email stated:

Your opinion is needed!

We would like to invite you to participate in a short and interesting research project. However, we need you to register in our system, so that you survey rewards can get credited to your account. Remember, each time you complete a survey with Ideal Opinions, you'll be rewarded in one of several ways - cash, or points that can be redeemed for cash. Register now and enter to win $100 cash and 50 bonus points. Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute.

Click the link below to register.

(link removed)

We look forward to your participation.

Ideal Opinions Team
Idealopinions.com


I had never heard of this survey site before, but I thought I might as well join it since I am a member of ever other survey site out there. Ideal Opinions is in fact very new, practically only a few months old. My first reaction to this was that they may not be legit and are just another scam, but actually they owned and operated by Konesens Research. Knowing they are from a Market Research company defiantly made me feel better about joining and completing their surveys. Since Ideal Opinions is operated by Konesens Research, most of the surveys/studies will be directed from them although I am sure there will be a some that are hosted by other Market Research companies.

What I found really appealing about Ideal Opinions is that they pay via PayPal! Having PayPal as their main payment processor could really jump start their panelist database since tons of survey takers prefer it over other methods of payment. Below is a screen shot of the homepage of Ideal Opinions, its template has a fresh and innovative look to it.

0 comments: