MySurvey Reward - Payment

|



I officially received my reward from MySurvey and I couldn't be happier!


I initially was going to redeem my points at Opinion Square for the OXO 10 Piece POP Container Set but I was a couple hundred points short and I had no more surveys available - ugh. I was so close! I went on as usual with my survey taking and ended up doing one at MySurvey. I realized how many points I had collected there and began to browse the rewards center. Success! They had the same set available! I researched what would be cheaper, an Amazon e-certificate to buy the set or getting the set through MySurvey - I ended up getting it through MySurvey. The conversion from points to money would have only given me $75 to work with at Amazon and the price for the OXO 10 Piece POP Container Set is just under $100. I probably saved $20 or more doing it this way.

What kind of rewards have you received from MySurvey?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay.
I'm undoubtedly enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.


Also visit my blog post; Doug Pitassi