Survey Email Invites

|

I'm sure many of you read my posts and wonder how many survey site invitation do I get in my email everyday, truthfully it depends but it averages out to be between 8-20 a day. Sometimes I get more and sometimes less, on weekends it seems like I don't get as many survey invites compared to on weekdays. I decided to give you guys a little view into my email inbox, I took a screen shot of the emails I received today.

When you click on the image you will see I received 18 surveys today and then 13 for the 25th of June. I also listed the other survey invitations from the 18th to the 24th of June, there aren't a lot shown mostly because I had completed some of the surveys and already deleted the emails. But as you can see I get a good share of surveys within a day.

Of course your results may differ, this depends on a few things:

  • Demographics (Age, Sex, Location, Martial Status, Employment, Education, etc)
  • Amount of survey sites you are signed up with
  • If profile boosters/surveys are complete/updated
My Demographics are:
  • Stay at home mom
  • 20 years old
  • Have a 2 year old son
  • Unemployed
  • Engaged
  • High School Diploma
  • Household income is under $15,000
  • I'm Caucasian/White
I also am a member of over 40 survey sites, evidently some are better than others. But this doesn't mean you shouldn't join with the little survey companies, they may not send you surveys regularly but when they do it is rewarding most of the time. I have gotten a couple $5 target gift cards from a small survey company, they give gift cards out to the first 200 people who answer the 5-10 minute survey which gives you a good chance to be eligible to earn it. I am not sure of the name of this survey site, but if I get another email from them I will let you guys know.

I do try to update my profiles on each survey site either every month or every other month, depending on the site. Some sites it helps to update your profile regularly and complete any profiles or profile boosters, this increases your chances of getting survey opportunities.

0 comments: